YOUR SPECIALIZED REAL ESTATE AGENT
Omar will guide you through your acquisition process to make it smooth and secure. Here are some basic questions and topics you might need to consider:
- I found the place I like and want to make an offer; when do I need to make a deposit, and for how much?
- Where do I transfer the money to?
- Can I apply for a mortgage or financing in Mexico?
- At what point my money is non-refundable?
- How long does it take to close on a property?
- How do I Own Real Estate along the coast of Mexico if I am a US or Canadian citizen?
- What is a Fideicomiso?
- When do I need to pay my Fideicomiso, and how much is it?
- If I pass away, who keeps my property in Mexico?
- Is there immigration paperwork that needs to be taken care of?
- Is a Notario a Notary, and what is his role in the transaction?
- How much are the Closing Costs and Closing Fees?
- What will my yearly Property Taxes be, and how do I pay them?
- Can I pay in cash?
- What do I need to know about Mexican anti-money laundering laws?
- What topics do I need to consider after closing on a property?
- What if I need to add construction or remodel. How can I reduce capital gains when selling?
- How can I bring furniture, car, boat, and goods from US or Canada?
- I would like to rent my place to offset operating costs, what do I need to consider?
Schedule a showing or request assistance +52(624)1742835.